|Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP.|
Visual overview: (image thumbnails) with management of a patient's images, tracings, treatment plans, and superimpositions.
Multiple language support: English, Dutch, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Spanish, Polish, and Slovenian.
Documentation: Complete User's Guide, Tutorial for getting started, well documented cephalometric analyses, release notes.
|Import of digital images|
- JPEG, TIFF, BMP, DICOM.
- Scanned X-ray films.
- Digital X-ray images: Cephalograms, Frontal X-rays, Panoramic X-rays.
- Facial photos: Lateral, Frontal.
- Cast models: Photographed, Scanned (2-D).
- Zoom: Enlarge/reduce in steps, Enlarge/reduce continuously.
- Adjust brightness and contrast.
- Invert an image.
- Rotate image (180°, 90°), flip upside down, or mirror left/right.
- Free image rotation.
- Superimpose a lateral x-ray with a profile photo with see-through effect.
- Superimpose two x-ray images with see-through effect.
- Superimpose 2-5 tracings simultaneously (before/during/after treatment, or during growth).
- Measure distances between tracings in a superimposition.
- Place markers/landmarks (guided process).
- Place only the markers necessary for the chosen analysis.
- Adjust the position of markers.
- Place/adjust markers with high precision.
- Automatic placement of incisors.
- Place teeth using ready-made templates.
- Adjust the position, size and slope of teeth.
- Draw hard tissue (maxilla, mandible, and other anatomical structures) using ready-made templates.
- Adjust the hard tissue structures.
- Draw the soft tissue profile line using a template and automatic structure recognition.
- Adjust the soft tissue profile line.
- Trace on either right or left cephalograms.
- Undo any actions easily, to correct for user mistakes.
- Correction of X-ray enlargement factors.
- Predefined standard analyses.
- Modify and custom-design your own analyses.
- Adjust norms intervals for selected measurements.
- Build your own analyses from a measurement library.
- Flexible graphic presentation of measurements, values, and cephalometric lines.
|Visual Treatment Operation (VTO)|
- Planned movement and rotation of teeth, maxilla, and mandible - with high precision, interactively or by entering numeric movement values.
- Immediate numeric presentation of planned movement.
- Immediate soft tissue prediction.
- Simulate effects from automatic rotation of the mandible
- Split hard tissue segments.
- Simulate the use of distractors.
- Predicted photo as a result from treatment planning.
- Flexible model for soft tissue movements.
- Multiple planning suggestions.